Looking for more information on getting immunizations before you travel? Here are some tips that might help.

Danforth Campus students

Habif Health and Wellness Center offers care to students who are traveling abroad, including physical exams, advice and immunizations as needed. 

Medical School students

Medical School Student Health Services will be able to help you identify where to get the immunizations or other health advice you need for your travel.

WashU Faculty and Staff

The International Travel Clinic is located on the WashU Medical School campus. Travelers should plan to seek consultation at least three weeks before departure to ensure that all appropriate immunizations can be administered and become effective

More resources

Vaccinations needed based on region