Before you go…
- Register your travel with the WashU International Travel Registry (required if university sponsored or supported funds are used).
- Review this summary of WashU global health and travel assistance services
- STUDENTS: HTH Worldwide (required enrollment for undergraduate students and some graduate programs; strongly recommended for all graduate students).
- FACULTY AND STAFF: GeoBlue Health Insurance (provided automatically to all benefits-eligible faculty, staff, clinical fellows and postdoctoral research appointees traveling abroad for university business purposes). Register with GeoBlue to access full array of benefits and resources.
- Review International SOS travel assistance website (available for all WashU full-time students and all benefits-eligible faculty, staff, clinical fellows and postdoctoral research appointees traveling abroad for university business purposes)
- Review the WashU Travel Policy. You may need to submit a Travel Proposal.
- Register with the U.S. Dept. of State and view travel warnings
- Review CDC Travel Website for health and immunization information. Please be aware that some immunizations take months to provide the entire series before achieving proper immunity. Please plan accordingly. If you are a WashU student, please contact Student Health Services as soon as you know you will be traveling abroad.