We contract with International SOS to provide all students, faculty, staff, clinical fellows and postdoctoral research appointees, trustees, and accompanying spouse/partner and unmarried dependents traveling outside the United States on university-related activities with 24 hour worldwide travel assistance services, including emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, repatriation of mortal remains, and political security/natural disaster evacuation services.
International SOS is NOT health insurance and is not a substitute for health insurance coverage.
To access additional details and services, visit WashU International SOS website.
WashU’s membership number: 11BSGC000032, can be used on the home page of International SOS.
Contact International SOS
Emergency Assistance: 1-215-942-8478
Technical Assistance: 1-215-354-3862
Technical support: 1-646-259-0477 or email@example.com
International SOS Membership App
The International SOS membership app for smartphones is a tool to help all traveling employees make the most of the International SOS membership. The app provides users:
- one-click dialing to the nearest International SOS Assistance center for help or advice
- instant access to the latest medical and security alerts for their current location from International SOS and control risks (with the capability to browse alerts for other locations)
- access to the COVID Trip Planner tool, which provides travelers personalized information and advice on how to plan travel based on the passport they hold, vaccination status, travel rules, and any quarantine mandates.
- on-the-go access to travel security online and medical country guides without the need to type in a membership number
- an electronic copy of their membership number, so it’s always at hand