If a letter of invitation to attend the 2020 McDonnell Academy symposium is required as part of your U.S. visa application, participants MUST make a request using the Letter of Invitation Request Form (link below). Please note the following:
- Review all information you provide for accuracy prior to submitting the form; confirmation of submission and responses are sent via email to the requestor and the McDonnell Academy for processing.
- All letters will be sent on Washington University letterhead via email within 5 business days unless an original document is required. You may indicate your preference during the request process. If an original letter is required, it will be mailed to the business address you provide via traceable mail. Please ensure a suitable address for delivery has been given before submitting the form.
- If a guest is accompanying you (such as a spouse or other family member), a separate letter of invitation request is required.
- If any special statements or information must be included in your letter (such as a passport number), please provide details in the “Comments” box.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the form below.
This form is currently closed for submissions.