The McDonnell Academy residences are approximately 10-minutes (walking) to/from the Danforth Campus and are truly a great place to live! Designed with the Academy’s mission in mind, the complex provides our Scholars with unique living, learning and social experiences.
Complex & Unit Highlights
- Two 11-unit buildings
- Buildings each have two wings and contain studio, one, and two-bedroom units of various sizes
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Electronically secured entrances to the complex and buildings with intercom systems
- ADA accessible
- Two common spaces for community gatherings and studying
- Outdoor living common area
- Public parking
- Monthly rent includes utilities, cable television, and Internet access
- Units equipped with major appliances: washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator/freezer, central air conditioning and heating units
- Furnishings provided: couch, bed, dresser, nightstand, dining table, chairs
More detailed information about McDonnell Academy housing, other university housing or housing options in the St. Louis community will be provided after acceptance into the program.